Friday, July 10, 2009

Sick Sick Sick =.=

The H1N1 keep spreading all around the world, included our dear country. During this period, i found i am caught by fewer. =.= shyt, long time didn't suffer from sicking d. now i am blur indeed, maybe cause of the pills.

Didn't go to school today. This week i had absent for 2 days d. But yeah, i can skip Miss Poh's lessons. =) If u wanna know more about Miss Poh, u can always check it out at Tay Loong's blog, the post that was named 'Disaster of 4S1'. Hee, have to end up my post here. I am damn sleepy.

Thanks Prison Break and M.J, u two allowed me to have a nice passtime although i had been home alone for whole day. Parents went out to somewhere, only willl be back at unknown time. i am scarin. =)
R.I.P M.J, u are the best ever. I will remember the KING OF POP. Yeah, i am goin to finish Prison Break season 1, i am goin to know the upshot of breakin Fox River Prison. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment