Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm back? Can i say so? @@

Chinguan's blog, was dead for a few weeks d. However, now its master ( that's me =P ) has to announce that, it will be revieved again. =))

First and foremost, i wanna say...... Ops, too much things happened, quite lazy to mention it. But the conclusion is, i haven died, still living my nice and hectic life, and kinda fine too. =D

Last but not least, i would like to promote a FANTASTIC drama here. That's "Prison Break"! x33 it much. It's kinda old d, but yeah, if u never watch it before, u should try so. =) U will be addicted to it. I did so, indeed, for these few days. =P
Thanks sheng for introducing me this drama. hee.
Note to my blog : I wont leave u alone again, for such a long period. I will update it more frequently. I swear. =)

Prison Break, a drama that u dont wanna to miss. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment