Thursday, July 16, 2009

A day.

Today was another day. OMG, homeworks is dominant nowadays! This week my days were filled by homeworks! Maybe i 'dei sei' d, i didn't follow up my homeworks since few weeks ago. @@

Just back to home. Went pasar malam with Lian again. =) However, today, stupid Lian was crazy d. Keep on saying : ' Arghhh. I am too fat. I wan to keep fit. I wont eat. I wan to eat healthy food...' -.- He made us just keep hangin around but cant eat. But, work hard la Lian, i believe u can reduce ur weight. Kaka.

Then, we went to Tesco. We found that we were wearin a same surf-short! OMG, people would think that we are in relationship. Maybe. =.= We bought some stuffs, just for the balanced diet of Lian. Some pics here.

Choosin my favourites. :P

Lian's turn. :D

Loots! :)

Homeworks time. Nites all. Btw, jiayou Lian. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment