Saturday, June 13, 2009

Starwalk Help Out.

Today was a normal day. However, Leo Club of Sam Tet were goin to Star Office to pack the bag up. LOL. I have to wake up early again. Shyt, lack of sleep again. =(

After having my breakfast with my mum, i reached Star Office. After a while, when all of us had arrived, we got ready to face our 'battle' for today.

I was shocked when i saw all the things that were waiting us to divide them up. LOL? Does Ipoh have so much people? Why there are so many take part in Starwalk d? At first, we have so much passion to complete our work. We carried out our job by constant acceleration, until we reached the optimum level. Keke. However, after some time...
We are starting to dream about our break time d. But no method, we are leos, we must serve our community. Hence, we all tried our best to complete our stuffs. I backed at 3.30pm, due to my coming guitar class. Sorry my friends, i cant stand with u all to win our 'enemy'. Jia you! =)

Starwalk is well-known enough d. 11000 participants! Btw, hope we can finish our job well. Hees, WE SERVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment